Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just Wanted to Blog

OK ... It's almost 9:30 pm on Tuesday before Thanksgiving ... It's been a hectic day! Since I'm trying to get 5 days work into 3 this week (office is closed Thursday & Friday), I thought I'd work on updating brushycreek.org here on Gene's laptop. Our website host is having an issue with a feature I'm trying to use ... so I gave up, sent them a support request and decided to blog.

Let's get my mind off my day and be thankful for something.

I am looking forward to seeing my family this week ... ALL of us only get together about twice a year. I guess the thing I'm most thankful for is that my family gets along so great! All we do on Thanksgiving and Christmas is eat and LAUGH! (and my brother's wife is the best cook in the world). I now have family not only in Tennessee & Georgia ... but in NYC too! We have many, many different personalities, careers, likes & dislikes ... but the thing we have most in common is that we always get along. I know that is because of how my mom (83 years old) and dad (now in heaven) raised us and it trickled down to our spouses and offspring. I know that our "out-laws" think we're crazy, and we are the LOUD Family ... but we ALWAYS have fun!

OK, now I feel better. Thanks for listening!

p.s. Please pray as we travel to Nashville Thursday ... Gene said he is going to let Courtney drive! I mean it ... pray for us! :0

No comments: