Friday, September 5, 2008

New Fav

OK ... I may have a new favorite movie ... I LOVE all the Tyler Perry Movies but have you seen "Meet the Browns?"

A few of my favorite quotes ...
"People's dying that ain't never died before."

"Don't be going gospel gangsta' on me baby."

"Sit on down there with all the draama."

"Uh, Uh ... you a lie ... the devil is a lie."

The outtakes at the end may be the best part ...

"Why is people always dying in Bereaved family. Every time I look in the paper, somebody in the Bereaved family has died. If they keep dying ... ain't nobody gonna be left in the family."

Brown was introducing his daughter Cora to her dead grandaddy that she had never met and broke into song ... I was in tears laughing! "This is your grannnnndaaaadddddy, your grannnnndaaaadddddy, your grannnnndaaaadddddy, your grannnnndaaaadddddy."
Listen below

No comments: